Comment on page
How to Cook
❗️Note. Please be aware:
Cooking can only be done once per pool. If you cooked USDC, you can't cook again until 5 days have passed! If you attempt Cooking , the previous reward will be lost and the cooking duration will reset.
1) Go to the URAMAKI Website > Cooking page.
2) To Cook, you need the listed ingredients or LP. For instance, in order to cook with USDC, you need to have USDC, and to cook with ETH, you will need ETH, and so on.
If you don't have the listed ingredients above or LP, go to sushiswap and buy one!
3) Select your type of choice of recipe. Here is an example with MAKI-USDC LP.
4) Then the quoted values will be displayed!
- MINT Price is the MAKI price you can earn when Cooking. You can receive the discounted price of MAKI!
- MAKI Price is the market price of MAKI.
- Your Balance is the LP token balance after from cooking.
- You will Get is the amount of MAKI you can earn from cooking.
- Max You Can Buy is the maximum amount of MAKI you can buy.
- Debt Ratio measures the total amount of MAKI generated by cooking, and that has not yet been paid. This is the rate that URAMAKI will repay!
- Vesting Term measures how long it takes to make full repayment. The unit is in days.
- Minimum Purchase is the minimum amount of MAKI you can cook.
5) Enter the amount you want to cook and press Approve!
- Cooking doesn't occur by just pressing 'Approve'. This is just a necessary step needed before cooking. You also need gas fees to 'Approve'. Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet! 'Approve' step is only needed when you are FIRST minting. You don't have to go through this step further on.
6) Click 'Confirm'
7) Then the 'Approve' button should change to 'Cook'.
- If you still see the 'Approve' sign, refresh the page(F5).
8) Press 'Cook'. Then press 'Confirm' from the pop-up page on your connected wallet.
9) Refresh the page. Don't be surprised that your Balance is 0.
Press 'Redeem'. Then you will find the screen like the below. Cooking has been done!
10) Currently, there is no Auto-Stake in URAMAKI. If you want to stake with minting rewards, you can 'Claim' at the time of the stake rebase!
<Rebase Time - Every 8 hours>